For payors, risk-bearing entities, and pharmaceutical companies, Claire can help reduce costs and streamline operations
Claire’s Diagnostics-as-a-Service (DxaaS) Solution:
Helps payors to drive members to in-network labs, along with turnkey testing to help improve Medicare Advantage Part C & D Star Ratings and HEDIS® measurements through promoting fulfillment of high-volume preventive screenings.
Provides pharmaceutical companies with diagnostic data collection capabilities that track adherence to medication regimens, helping to monitor participant health and assess treatment safety.
DxaaS Solution for Payors
Claire provides turnkey diagnostic testing capabilities to facilitate targeted chronic condition management and member satisfaction. At the core of the Claire solution is a versatile, AI-powered member engagement platform that makes it easy for members to schedule tests, select convenient specimen collection methods, and receive results with plain language explanations.
Claire leverages multi-channel communications options to connect with patients via conversational language models.
- Text / email / web interfaces
- Conversational AI
- Translation of test results into plain language patients can easily understand
DxaaS Solution for Biopharma
To meet the unique needs of biopharma firms and their clinical trials, Claire provides participants with a modern, seamless AI-enabled experience that engages, educates, and offers choice of collection method. Claire removes the scheduling and specimen collection stressors that impede fulfillment of diagnostic orders for screening and adherence programs.
- Self-Collection Kit Solution: Claire receives diagnostics orders and manages the logistics and fulfillment of self-collection kits for patient screening, regimen effectiveness, monitoring patient health, and assessing treatment safety
- Choice Solution: Participants are offered a choice of three specimen collection options – self-test kit, home phlebotomist, or lab visit
- Full Engagement Solution: Candidates and/or participants are guided through test options and results via Claire’s AI-powered engagement technology platform—a seamless process that can improve satisfaction, and promote adherence
Four pillars support Claire solutions
Claire’s versatile, AI-powered patient engagement platform helps make it easier for patients to schedule tests, select convenient collection methods, and receive test results translated into plain language.
Claire connects with patients via their preferred channel, through easy-to-understand conversational language models.
- Text / email / web interfaces enabling patients to engage in their preferred channel
- Conversational AI that comfortably engages patients in productive dialog
- Translate results into plain language that patients can understand
Multi-mode collection models
Specimen collection is one of the major friction points in the diagnostics process. Claire offers clients and their patients multiple collection options, significantly increasing the likelihood of test completion.
- Collection site location guidance
- Self-collection kit options, including customized branding for clients (if applicable)
- Home phlebotomy services
Patients often lack access to the support they need to quickly address logistical or bureaucratic obstacles that discourage collections or deliver an unsatisfactory experience—the kind of experience that discourages future testing.
Claire offers a variety of support options to help resolve issues and empower test completion.
- For patients: intrinsic AI help via text / email / web plus escalation to client support teams
- For clients: escalation to client support teams and account management support
Data is the lifeblood of healthcare. The ability to exchange clinical data between stakeholders and systems is mission critical for the diagnostics marketplace. Claire’s platform securely and seamlessly integrates with client systems to deliver clinical results that drive better patient outcomes and business results. Claire integrates with:
- Provider Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems
- Diagnostic laboratory Lab Information Systems (LIS)
- Client business operations systems
- HEDIS® Registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)