Claire is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethical business conduct and to the practice of business in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
To assist each of our team members in upholding this responsibility, the following resources are available to reinforce our culture of compliance:
- A designated Director of Compliance to provide day-to-day oversight of Claire’s Compliance Program and assist team members and clients with the compliance matters,
- New hire and annual Compliance Training to provide a deeper understanding and real world scenarios related to Claire’s policies and procedures, and
- Comprehensive Policies and Procedures to establish standards and promote the prevent, detection and remediation of conduct that does not comply with such standards
- A Code of Conduct to provide guidelines to help us sustain the highest possible standards of ethical behavior in our work
- A 24/7 Compliance Hotline to allow confidential, anonymous reporting of suspected or actual misconduct, unethical behavior, or violation of laws, contractual obligation, company policies, or Claire’s Code of Conduct
Additionally, we conduct monthly screenings of all employees, vendors, and contractors. against the OIG and SAM federal exclusion lists.