Engage participants and collect critical clinical data with diagnostics-as-a-service (DxaaS)
Clinical trials are critical to biopharma, and companies invest significant capital and resources in conducting them as they look to commercialize treatments and medications. Trials provide the clinical and empirical data needed to bring safe, effective treatments and protocols to market, secure regulatory approvals, and drive corporate growth and innovation.
Claire provides a powerful engagement tool for diagnostic screening and scheduling for clinical trial participants, making it easier to fulfill the testing on which trials rely:
Identify trial participants
Diagnostic testing is essential for determining a person’s eligibility for trial participation. Helping people quickly and easily schedule and complete the testing requirements helps biopharma firms quickly fill their trial rosters with qualified participants.
It’s a significant challenge to effectively manage trial participants’ adherence to treatment protocols. The thresholds for disqualification are low, so participants must continuously undergo regular diagnostic testing—a process Claire simplifies and streamlines, helping to maximize adherence.
Facilitate adoption of medication
Initiation of new therapies often requires testing to help rule out negative responses. Helping people easily access testing can help speed the process by which patients benefit from new treatments.
Enable long-term monitoring
As medications enter the marketplace, participants and patients must continue to be monitored to track long-term treatment efficacy and safety indications. Enabling seamless testing experiences can help maximize participation in ongoing testing regimens.
Add the convenience of self-collection
With the Self-Collection Test Kit Solution, Claire receives orders and manages the logistics and fulfillment of self-collection kits.
Robust engagement tools educate patients about the importance of the collection process and help ensure proper collection, while removing the barriers to kit retrieval and sample delivery.
Increase satisfaction with choice
The Choice Solution, offers users three sample collection options to remove barriers to collection:
- Self-collection kit
- Home phlebotomist
- Patient Service Center visit
Engage patients with:
- Text, email, or web-based communications
- Choice in scheduling and collection logistics
- Answers to non-medical questions and patient prompts for next steps based on test results making it easier to facilitate patient communications with healthcare professionals
Provide a turnkey solution
With the Full Engagement Solution, users are guided through test options and results, with AI optimizing understanding and user satisfaction.
- Establishing patient’s preferred communication channels
- Simplified, online appointment scheduling
- Choice of collection pathway and logistics
- In-lab collection
- At-home collection
- Self-collection kits
- Conversational AI educates patient about the test and the testing process
- Test results translated into clear plain language that patients can understand
- Custom-trained AI answers routine medical questions and provides patient prompts for next steps based on test results making it easier to facilitate patient communications with healthcare professionals
- Clear, plain language test results that patients can understand